Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Summer in Pictures

Went to my first ever wrap party! Celebrating the completion of Cars 2
Joined the Monsters University crew as a shader
Conjured up some steak with blackberry sauce and baked potatoes
Attended the annual Big Wheels race on Easter in SF

Escaped to Wine country for some tasty treats
Stayed at the cutest little B&B
Used Aurelia's Chorizo in a Triple Sherry Cream Reduction
(tip: wear lose-fitting pants while eating)
Saw my dream car at Pixar's Motorama event
Met Finn McMissile in person
Escaped to Tahoe
Shared a junior banana split at Fenton's Creamery (the one featured in Up)
Got a crew gift for my time on Cars 2 Promotional
Check out the State Farm commercial!
Made some damn tasty skewers on the grill
Cracked open some Ying-Yang eggs
Did some laundry
Went to the SF Farmers Market
Attended the Kite Festival in Berkeley (and also learned some tricks on a stunt kite)
Made some AMAZING Blueberry zucchini bread and
zucchini hash (Tracy, if you're reading this, thank you for
sharing your brilliant cooking!)
Bought myself a bike, which I promised I would if Pixar offered me a
full-time job after my residency. It's beautiful and FUN!
I think summer is my new favorite season. Hope you all had a fun one as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment