Sunday, March 27, 2011

Color Muse

I've been wanting to bring that POP of color into our very gray bedroom so I've been searching high and low for the perfect throw pillow to be my "color muse". In other words, the thing around which all the rest of my color decisions are made. I wanted something teal and yellow-orange, but I've searched just about every place I can think of and nothing is quite right. Here are a few almosts:

From Amazon.com
From Home Centric on Etsy (they have some of the most gorgeous pillows)
From Zgallerie

But on my recent trip to Ross, I found this stunning little vase that was just perfect.


The combination of orange and teal is exactly what I've been looking for in a pillow but, alas, could not find. This vase, however, is a great focus for getting all the other color accents together for the room. I wish I could take this with me whenever I go decor shopping, but for now it just sits on my nightstand looking perfect.


Pssst, it was only $8 from Ross. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment